Monday 2 April 2012

Girls Night Out.









































thrifted shirt, bag, leather skirt and bracelets / joanne mercer heels


h&m top / thrifted skirt, bag and bracelets / joanne mercer heels

I love this hot pink shirt.  It's a crepe like polyester I think but I just love how it falls.  Discovered with glee on the $1 rack at Paynesville Op Shop, Vic.  I am counting down the days til I can visit there again.  I get such a high when I come across a new little country op shop gem.  
This post documents some indecisiveness for a much needed night out with my lovely girlfriends - I ended up going with the second outfit as I just wasn't in the mood to have so much leg on show.  You know some nights are just like that?  We started off with lovely cocktails at New Gold Mountain, finishing off with more drinks after dinner at the wonderful Siglo.  Lovely girls night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment