Monday 2 April 2012

Old Leather..







































vintage leather bomber jacket, lost and found / forever new necklace / maxim jeans

I have been searching for the perfect little leather jacket for winter after being extremely inspired by this and this, but unfortunately, without any budget with which to acquire one. So, en route to buy some bulk grains the other day at my lovely Organic Wholefoods, I let myself be led (it was a Saturday, I was on my own!  Why not?) into the amazing treasure trove that is Lost and Found.  Oh. My.  Let me just say I felt guilty for spending $40 on this very well worn in vintage piece of leather but also completely justified in that it was the ONLY thing I bought.  Let's just say it could definitely have ended up a lot worse!  There's always next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment