Monday 2 April 2012

New Boots!! Yay!







































kmart top / thrifted mink pink skirt/ santini boots / thrifted midas bag from camberwell market

Considering the title of this post, I should have a close up of these for you but I don't.  I do have a link to where you can buy them online though!  I have been searching for the perfect answer to some new winter boots for months now, after lusting after a copy of the Acne pistol boot that everyone has been loving so much.  But after being set on something black with a wooden heel for a little less severity, these Valeria Grossi lovelies caught my eye and at that price, I was smitten!  They are super comfy and I had to give them a little test drive the other day. Now, please Melbourne, just be cold enough for me to give them a proper run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment